Hi everyone! Time for another random post – The Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you so much Vikki@MeandMyMundaneLife for the nomination! Please do check out her lovely blog!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- I just love dogs. I prefer dogs over humans. I try and avoid making eye contact with people but its the opposite when it comes to dogs. I have a pet labrador and I have given shelter to 4 stray dogs, one of them has recently given birth to 4 pups, so they are also a part of the family now.
- I usually have a hard time when it comes to express feelings. People call me insensitive, emotionless, cold, when the real fact is I just don’t like to have a public display of emotion. I feel, I do, and I express it when it saturates inside me.
- I am really choosy when it comes to making friends. I’m nice to everyone but I don’t make friends that easily. (One of the reasons I have only 2 best friends). I want to be friends with people who understand me and luckily i have 2 people in this world (apart from my family) who truly understand me (and also tolerate me XD) I would not wanna name them on this public forum.
Answers to Vikki’s questions-
- If for one day, you could travel anywhere to meet a friend/relative who doesn’t live nearby, who would you want to meet and what all would you want to do with them on that day?
Definitely not a relative(sorry). I would want to meet my best friend who’s studying in Chennai. Firstly it’ll be my first visit to south India so I would first want to have the traditional dosa, sambhar and other south Indian delicacies. Then we would find the biggest mall in Chennai and hangout out over there all day. Grab a Starbucks or Keventers. Would definitely not miss Burger King. You see my bestie and I have nothing in common(Lol shes gonna kill me if she reads this XD) but the love for food. We are always hungry!
2.What motivated you to start your blog and how did you choose the theme?
Well I loved blogging(never did, but the idea) and was also gonna open one soon but I had to open this one real soon because it became a part of my college assignment. Since it’s for my college so my theme is basically what i had chosen in my classes but soon I’m gonna diversify my blog. (Once my assignment is over)
3. Which is your dream destination for a holiday anywhere in the world?
Definitely Spain and then Dubai.
4. What is the most funniest memory you have from your childhood?
Well my entire childhood was funny xD its hard to choose any one instance. But if i had to choose I think it would be my outlandish poses for photographs! I mean if only you’d ever look into my old photos xD. I always considered myself as some tommy hilfiger model whenever someone approached me with a camera xD. I mean those poses and looks. When I look back at them i feel how embarrassing i was and how embarrassed my parents would’ve been when they had to click those insane pictures!
5. If you could have any superpower, which would you choose and why?
Well that’s my favourite question and thank you so much Vikki for asking me this. So I’ve been watching many supernatural shows lately and one thing that really gets me are the sirens from the vampire diaries. I would love to have those psychic abilities. You know controlling peoples’ minds and even looking into it. There’s a weird reason behind why i want to have this power, I am really sub conscious about myself and keep on thinking how others think of me. That’s the reason I want to have these powers.
Really new to blogging and don’t know much bloggers, and the ones i know have award free blogs so I’ll have to pass on this one.
So no nominations from my side.
My favourite posts-
My take on Chikankari
Chikan In Bollywood
Speciality Of Chikankari
From the valley’s of Kashmir
Thank you again Vikki for the nominations!
Your blog is just beautiful and I’m looking forward to seeing more of your posts, keep blogging you’re doing great!
This was really fun.
2 thoughts on “25/23 Mystery Blogger Award”
Wow your answers are great! And about the dogs – I’m totally a dog person too ❤
Great job with this nomination! I’ve also just nominated you for the One Blogger Award and the Versatile Blogger Award! https://meandmymundanelife.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/one-blogger-awardversatile-blogger-award/